What's new

[Beta] RT-AC87U/RT-AC3200 9.0.0.4.378_9457, RT-AC68U 9.0.0.4.380_0 fixed multicast issue for PPPoE

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

working good for the first hour then get really slow then reboot the router! i have to unplug the Ethernet port 1 then switch to port 2. Luckily, get internet back but slow speed. 5ghz get 53 out of 100

PS: ac87u

Attachments

• 12.png
    12.png
    257.4 KB · Views: 800
Bug with colors in TA in this FW is still. Only works OK in 9366. I test next...

working good for the first hour then get really slow then reboot the router! i have to unplug the Ethernet port 1 then switch to port 2. Luckily, get internet back but slow speed. 5ghz get 53 out of 100

PS: ac87u
Did you fix the channel bandwidth as 80MHz? Thanks

When will you guys fix the IPv6 problem when using a IPv6 IPoE connection? (The ASUS router can get a global IPv6 address, but won't share it to the clients connected to the router)

The problem mainly happened in Japan, but your services in Japan is so bad that I cannot get any useful support here. They just ask me to wait, and I have waiting ASUS to fix this problem about 2 years.
Since you are still selling product in Japan, hope you can take this problem seriously.

我想说,AC87U最近的固件2.4G极度不稳定,使用微信后容易收不到信息,无法连接网络,需要断开网络重新连接才可以使用!
I would like to say, the AC87U 2.4G is extremely unstable, the use of micro channel is easy to receive information, unable to connect to the network, you need to disconnect the network can be used!

I would like to say, the AC87U 2.4G is extremely unstable, the use of micro channel is easy to receive information, unable to connect to the network, you need to disconnect the network can be used!
That is strange. My 2.4 ghz has been rock solid forever. I've only had issues with 5 ghz, and those have been resolved in the last few software builds.

Hey, which device did you use to connect 2.4G? Could you PM me your system log? Thanks

Un-sticking this post since new official firmware releases have been issued since these betas.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!