What's new

Black Friday sales Canada+U.S

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

The Mokerlink when i started looking for a switch was $180 in July 2023, went down to $130 in August 2023 that's when i purchased it. Works fine, no issues.

One of my two 2.5 Gbps switches is also a Mokerlink, got it while it was still at around $190 CAD at the time (it dropped to $119 over time). I bought a Vimin a few months ago to finalize my switch to 2.5 Gbps, that one was also PoE.

Both are working great so far, at half the cost of anything similar from Netgear.

One of my two 2.5 Gbps switches is also a Mokerlink, got it while it was still at around $190 CAD at the time (it dropped to $119 over time). I bought a Vimin a few months ago to finalize my switch to 2.5 Gbps, that one was also PoE.

Both are working great so far, at half the cost of anything similar from Netgear.
I wish i would have waited, if only we had foresight on things we wish to purchase. When i started looking for a switch they were all wrounf $200-ish, i would keep checking out pricing. When the Mokerlink hit $130 thought it was a good deal and i do still think it was a good deal at the time. Now for people wanting to upgrade a little bit, this price point is excellent!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!