What's new

GT-AX6000 US Pricing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

visortgw

Very Senior Member
For anyone looking for increased router performance AND Merlin support, GT-AX6000 is currently on sale at Amazon for $290 US or Best Buy (in-store or shipped) for $309 US!

For anyone looking for increased router performance AND Merlin support, GT-AX6000 is currently on sale at Amazon for $290 US or Best Buy (in-store or shipped) for $309 US!
get it on EBAY for half that price

On Sale in Canada for $320 as of today! Bought mine at $380.
That was was too good to pass up. Gear acquired!

Best Buy will price match Amazon as long as it's sold by Amazon and not some third-party vendor.
When I chatted with BB they would not match a price only available to Amazon prime members..it had to be the non-prime price also.

When I chatted with BB they would not match a price only available to Amazon prime members..it had to be the non-prime price also.
I purchased my GT-AX6000 back in November from Best Buy, and they price-matched Amazon then, and I'm a Prime member. I just checked the product page while not logged in, and it's the same price for non-members. I think Best Buy is giving you a bogus excuse. I would try again. How did you ask for the match? If you did it in-store, try their online chat function instead.

Lol... i used BB online chat...somehow when I was looking the price was higher for non prime members.

What I did is buy one used ..paid the black friday price.. so far no problems. I've been on a used kick lately ..