Diversion Blocking the Luminati Server

• ATTENTION! You'll notice a Prefix dropdown when you create a thread. If your post applies to one of the topics listed, please use that Prefix for your post. When browsing the thread list you can use the Prefix to filter the view.
  • ATTENTION! As of November 1, 2020, you are not able to reply to threads 6 months after the thread is opened if there are more than 500 posts in the thread.
    Threads will not be locked, so posts may still be edited by their authors.
    Just start a new thread on the topic to post if you get an error message when trying to reply to a thread.

Mikii

Occasional Visitor
If you added them through Diversion they should be preceded automatically by the blocking IP.

dave14305 and dugaduga, can you recap for me how to blacklist the luminati servers? Is adding just the domain names through Diversion enough? I found this blacklist anyway I guess I have to strip it for Diversion?

thank you.

Michele

L&LD

Part of the Furniture
Luminati servers?

ColinTaylor

Part of the Furniture
I meant the luminati domain name address

Seems a trifle unnecessary: "Luminati is a leading manufacturer of creative retail display stands, free standing display merchandisers, counter display units, point of sale displays, display cases and cabinets, acrylic picture frames, Perspex furniture and much more."

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!