What's new

Buffalo WZR-1750DHP AirStation Extreme AC1750 Gigabit Dual Band Wireless Router

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

iatacs19

Occasional Visitor
I just picked one up since it was $125 on sale since it had the new Broadcom dual core CPU and 512MB RAM. I updated to firmware 2.09 and it works okay for the most part, but I can't get port forwarding to work at all. I had to switch back to my RT-N66U for the time being until I can figure out what's wrong with the port forwarding.

Anyone else have this router yet?

No problems if you switch to DD-WRT firmware (still on beta), destpite still as beta, while not perfect by far much better than stock firmware, you need to setup watchdog to reset the routr at least each week or each day if just upraded the firmware.

NAS functionaliy still incomplete as Transmission requires some manual configuration, and USB storage support ext3, and maybe fat32 (didnt test with fat32).

Aniway an ood product, with inmature firmware (as seems the new rule, to release routers with inmature firmware, as many otrher newone really sucks on firmware).

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!