What's new

AdGuardHome Can I block YouTube ads?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Not really a solution for your ad-blocking issue, but you can use VPN to get Youtube Premium from India for about 1$ a month :)
Not much of a solution at all, since you’re required to use a debit card with an address in India…no way of getting around that, as far as I can tell.

Not much of a solution at all, since you’re required to use a debit card with an address in India…no way of getting around that, as far as I can tell.
I used Revolut virtual card, I live in Ireland and I get charged €1 each month for YouTube premium. Maybe your debit card didn't work but mine did and continues working every month.

If a VPN is a must, Proton VPN Has a free version! Free Version only offers 3 countires and one of them is the U.S servers. The data is unlimited but speeds are reduced.

What about the YouTube blocker in Unbound?
Anyone experiences with that?
Won’t work. Just get YouTube for 2$ a month or 22$ cad a year you can get it with if you make a account in India

What about the YouTube blocker in Unbound?
Anyone experiences with that?
Youtube blocker in unbound *Does work* for me.
I see a still picture to mark the start of the ad [1-2 second delay approx], then it skips straight to the video.