What's new

Cisco AnyConnect VPN client issues

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

schnej2

New Around Here
Hi all, would love to hear some suggestions. Every device I have is working fine thru my 86u. Except my work laptop when invoking the Cisco Any Connect VPN Client. It works fine until I start the vpn client. I go from 200Mpbs to .4 when the VPN client starts. This seemed to have started a couple of fw revisions back. I recently went back to factory defaults and started from scratch and it helped for a week or so but now it’s back to the same. This happens if wireless or hard wired.
Thanks

I use Cisco AnyConnect V4.9.00086 for work. I don't see any drop. Using RT-AX88U. Also, no problems with RT-AC68U in the past before I had the AX.

Using Cisco AnyConnect 4.5.02036 for work without issue on my RT-AC88U and Merlin 384.19.

Any way to plug the laptop directly into your ISP without the router to see if the issue persists?