What's new

Cisco RV320 new firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

coxhaus

Part of the Furniture
There is new Cisco firmware out for the RV320 router. Firmware 1.4.2.22 released April 4 2019.

Well it does not download for me.

Attachments

• Capture8.PNG
    Capture8.PNG
    213.2 KB · Views: 224
  • Capture9.PNG
    Capture9.PNG
    37.8 KB · Views: 310
There is new Cisco firmware out for the RV320 router. Firmware 1.4.2.22 released April 4 2019.

Well it does not download for me.

Worked this morning for the RV 325 version. i just clicked on the download link on the right hand side of the screen level with the text label

Attachments

• rv325 DL.JPG
    rv325 DL.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 503
I upgraded my daughter's place of business with the new firmware. It took a little while before I could get back in. I was getting certificate failure and I would continue on to the router web page but trying to logon it would just set there with no response on the logon page. Did anybody else see this?

i saw the certificate notice in my browser, but bypassed it. i was on either firefox or opera, forget which. Was able to login no issue. i was on the local network. Might want to do a power cycle ?

I was on the LAN side and it took like 4 or 5 minutes before I could logon. I did a factory reset while it was connected to the internet. I was a little worried but it finally let me logon and change the default password and configure it. I thought it was a little strange.

PS
It just dawned on me. I bet I know what it was. I probably used the old Edge browser which was associated with the old IP. I may have opened a new Edge browser window after the IP changed. When the router reset new DHCP IP addresses were assigned to all PCs. I did not reboot the PC I was working on so I still had old browser windows open. The new browser windows opened with the new IP. The factory reset router was no longer accepting old browser windows. Boy I was slow this time.

Last edited: