What's new

D-Link Intros DGS-1210/ME Line Of Switches For Service Providers

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Julio Urquidi

News Editor
dlink-dgs-1210-switches.jpg
The new family of Layer 2 managed metro switches is designed for internet and video providers that service business customers. The DGS-1210/ME series of business switches come in 8-, 24- and 48-port models. The 8-port model has two additional Gigabit SFP ports, and the 24- and 48-port switches include four Gigabit fiber ports. The new DGS-1210/ME switches are also available with or without PoE+.

Features for the DGS-1210/ME series include a Web GUI, CLI, Gigabit port surge protection, Link OAM, dying gasp, and power redundancy on non-PoE models. For Layer 2 needs, there’s port-based Q-n-Q, ACLs, and ERPS. Other listed features are spanning tree support, IGMP snooping and authentication, link aggregation, and bandwidth control.

D-Link’s DGS-1210 series of Gigabit switches are available now through D-Link channel partners (VARs, distributors and online retailers). Pricing was not available at post.