What's new

Daily bd Weekly straffic History not showing

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vw-kombi

Regular Contributor
Not sure when this happened - have not looked for a month.

Log shows this sort of stuff tho - maybe issue with the USB ? - anything I can do ? :
Oct 1 08:59:21 rstats[307]: Problem loading /mnt/sda1/traffic/tomato_rstats_b06ebfe1ac38.gz. Still trying...
Oct 1 08:59:21 kernel: EXT2-fs (sda1): error: ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 6848516
Oct 1 08:59:21 kernel: EXT2-fs (sda1): error: ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 6848516

I tried resetting datafiles and resetting iptraffic data - neither have stopped these errors in the log.
----- maybe they have and I spoke too soon. Will update if they come back.

Update -

I am getting 15 of these below messages every hour at 26 minutes past. The save frequency is set to 1 hour so I guess that relates to it ?

Oct 1 11:26:51 kernel: EXT2-fs (sda1): error: ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 6848516

Update -

I am getting 15 of these below messages every hour at 26 minutes past. The save frequency is set to 1 hour so I guess that relates to it ?

Oct 1 11:26:51 kernel: EXT2-fs (sda1): error: ext2_lookup: deleted inode referenced: 6848516

Do a filesystem check on your disk, sounds like a corrupted filesystem.

I found the external USB health scanner in the router - Errors have been detected.....
I use the jffrs backup regularly so hopefull not too much of an issue.

Not quite sure how this restore is supposed to work.
Got new USB, Formted ext2 like last time
Connected and restarted router with option to create jffs partition etc.
Uploaded the backup file, rebooted router, I can ssh and see the jfrs stuff.
amtm shows stuff not there - no skynet, deversion, option to install dont work.
Resigned to setting it all up from scratch!

--- seems all my issues stem from the USB being different to before for some reason. Skynet start says usb not found etc etc.

I had it all working so good for ages also.

thought I was onto something when I redid the skynet and the USB was a diff location. I labeled the format as USB.
Re did the format without that and now the USB is the same name as my notes from ages back when I installed it.
Yes I thought - restored the jffs from backup, still no go - i can tell something wrng as amtm does not work from anywhere, I change the /scripts, ./amtm - and I just have 1 and 2 options for install, nothing for 3 and 4, and open skynet just sends back to menu.

All the while I feel like the russians/chines/North Koreans are hacking into my system as I speak with no skynet :)

OK - crisis averted - did not take long to re-setup from scratch diversion and skynet, plus re-install the fresh qos.
The restore of the jffs backup had my email scripts and my smartdns mods so that was all good.
I suspect I just have to re-key the whitelist stuff to skynet, but I kept a list of that.

Not quite sure how this restore is supposed to work.
Got new USB, Formted ext2 like last time
Connected and restarted router with option to create jffs partition etc.
Uploaded the backup file, rebooted router, I can ssh and see the jfrs stuff.
amtm shows stuff not there - no skynet, deversion, option to install dont work.
Resigned to setting it all up from scratch!

--- seems all my issues stem from the USB being different to before for some reason. Skynet start says usb not found etc etc.

I had it all working so good for ages also.
The back up is only for the jffs partition internal to the router.... it won't back up the contents of the usb drive which is where diversions main files are stored. There are a few ways of backing up your usb on a regular basis if you do search around the forum
You had amtm installed originally, so you could have used the disk check script that is included to try and repair your usb stick.. the problem with the UI utility is that it won't check if the partition is in use...with the disc check script the usb is always checked before the partition is mounted.

Last edited:
OK - that explains stuff. Thanks for that. I will do more research on USB contents backups.
I suspect in 15 min's I can get the USB all re-installed and configured as it was before.
I took a few additional notes this time as the original installs were done over time with many updates. Just banging it all in in one go is actually very quick.