What's new

Daylight saving

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

telUK

Regular Contributor
Hi

I have an Asus N66U and in the UK our clocks recently went back 1 hour, In my system log the time is incorrect. Should this not be automatic, I can see there is a manual setting but Ive never had to use that in the past.

Thanks

you should find the dst settings under admin-system. im in the US, and the change for dst was incorrect (rt68u) as it was set to do the second sunday of the month instead of the first sunday for this year. im not on the latest firmware (8258 vs 9135), however I do not see any timezone updates in the newest firmware. I do see the message "Reminder: The System time zone is different from your locale setting.", however the timezone is correct as is the system time, but perhaps that is why I needed to manually update the dst settings.

I have an Asus N66U and in the UK our clocks recently went back 1 hour, In my system log the time is incorrect. Should this not be automatic, I can see there is a manual setting but Ive never had to use that in the past.
This question gets asked by someone every six months. The timezone database is years out of date. Either set it manually or wait until this weekend when it will correct itself.

Thanks guys

I will just leave it then, as I understand by your post it will be correct over the weekend anyway.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!