What's new

Default Wi-Fi Settings

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Wycleff

Regular Contributor
Can someone please upload the default General and Professional Settings of 2,4 and 5 Wi-Fi as a screenshot here.
(The stock settings after a factory reset)

Thank You.

Can someone please upload the default General and Professional Settings of 2,4 and 5 Wi-Fi as a screenshot here.

Thank You.
Which router?

Thank You.

Would need to know the router model and firmware version, yes... but I would not hold your breath waiting for someone to reset their router so you don't have to. :)

Can you save your configuration, reset to see the defaults, and then restore your configuration?

OE

Last edited:
Would need to know the router model and firmware version, yes... but I would not hold your breath waiting for someone to reset their router so you don't have to. :)

Can you save your configuration, reset to see the defaults, and then restore your configuration?

OE

You're right, but i'm not forcing anyone to reset their router, and I know how time-consuming that is, but maybe I'll get lucky and someone will have a screen of the stock Wi-Fi settings floating around.

So, stay healthy, guy's.

Last edited:

Thank You.
Here you go, defaults for ax58u running 386.3_2

General
Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-44-05.pngScreenshot from 2021-11-20 11-44-47.png

Professional 2.4
Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-45-41.pngScreenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-05.png

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-58.png
    Screenshot from 2021-11-20 11-46-58.png
    56.3 KB · Views: 167

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!