What's new

Diversion Diversion blocks shopping suggestions

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Shadowflake

Occasional Visitor
Dear,

I have installed diversion on a new router.
The add blocking works. But it is also blocking the suggested shopping sites when i m searching for a item that i want to buy. For example if a want to buy a new Asus router it Will show up in Google but the link is blocked by diversion.

How do it solve this issue?

Regards

Dear,

I have installed diversion on a new router.
The add blocking works. But it is also blocking the suggested shopping sites when i m searching for a item that i want to buy. For example if a want to buy a new Asus router it Will show up in Google but the link is blocked by diversion.

How do it solve this issue?

Regards
Bah... I Will give the answer to my own question. Add googleadservices.com to the whitelist. Proces the whitelist and reboot the router.

Bah... I Will give the answer to my own question. Add googleadservices.com to the whitelist. Proces the whitelist and reboot the router.
I found that I needed to whitelist quite a few more to get all google ads to work with Diversion [kind of defeats the object of Diversion - but tell that to the wife ;)]

Code:
adservice.google.com
googleadservices.com
analytics.google.com
www.googleadservices.com
ssl.google-analytics.com
googleads.g.doubleclick.net
www.googletagmanager.com

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!