What's new

Diversion Diversion WL not functioning?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

vibroverbus

Regular Contributor
New router install, been running for a couple weeks. All seems well.
RT-AX68U FW-388.1
AMTM working great - Running Diversion, Skynet, FlexQOS.

Trying to whitelist googleleadservices & whitelist absolutely does not seem to work.
  • WL has both googleleadservices and the specific www entries.
  • Diversion Follow Log consistently shows the DNS inquiry come in and get processed despite being in the WL
  • Have repeatedly checked entries, processed WL and processed all lists in Diversion
  • Have restarted SkyNet and DNSmasq as well you know, just in case.
I figured at first - oh it must be a client side cache of the DNS lookup, but Follow Log makes it very clear it is indeed getting the requests and keeps getting redirected to pixelserv

What am I doing wrong? I know for google shopping links to work completely I probably need to add more WL entries but this is step one and it definitely isn't working.

TIA

Some screenshots... remember this is after lots of restart of the services and 'process lists'...

DiversionGoogLead.png

Did you run the “3. Process whitelist” command in the whitelist menu after your changes?

*sigh*. I put it in twice because I knew somebody was not going to read the post.

• Have repeatedly checked entries, processed WL and processed all lists in Diversion

Some screenshots... remember this is after lots of restart of the services and 'process lists'...

I have done both process whitelist and process all lists selections.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!