What's new

Don't work URL filtering

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Boris8080

New Around Here
I have a router RT-ac66, last firmware. Tell me how to configure the url filtering certain addresses. I add this address in the filter, but nothing be happening
Thanks

I have a router RT-ac66, last firmware. Tell me how to configure the url filtering certain addresses. I add this address in the filter, but nothing be happening
Thanks

Disable HW acceleration, under LAN -> Switch Control. There's currently a bug preventing it from working with HW acceleration enabled, I believe I fixed it since the last release.

URL filtering is not working for me either - Asus RT-N66U on Melin 376.47
Do you have any advice how to enable it?

URL filtering is not working for me either - Asus RT-N66U on Melin 376.47
Do you have any advice how to enable it?

Yes, my advice is to read the answer I already gave in this thread, as this is the solution.

On my router I don't see HW Acceleration, unless I'm interpreting my settings wrong. Should I disable all of those options?

8xpksi.jpg
[/IMG]

As John says. I believe Asus renamed the option at some point.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

In my case URL filtering is not working regardels if NAT Acceleration is disabled or enabled. :confused: