What's new

Download Master

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Bambalacul

Occasional Visitor
After I update my router RT-AC88U to last firmware 380.65_4 and Download Master to ver. 3.1.0.101 I start to have problem with torrent download ( not all time I can add torrent file ) or download session don't want to start or disappear after I connect second time. Another problem is I can't connect with second device or if I connect with mobile phone I can't connect after with PC first appear not disconnected .
If is possible to downgrade Download Master to old version until new version come.
Thanks!!!

After I update my router RT-AC88U to last firmware 380.65_4 and Download Master to ver. 3.1.0.101 I start to have problem with torrent download ( not all time I can add torrent file ) or download session don't want to start or disappear after I connect second time. Another problem is I can't connect with second device or if I connect with mobile phone I can't connect after with PC first appear not disconnected .
If is possible to downgrade Download Master to old version until new version come.
Thanks!!!

I have exact same problem with AC-87U :(
Please let us connet at least 2 device to Download Master without log of from other.
Or please let us know hoy to downgrade Download Master to previous version.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!