What's new

DS710+ can't access via web but can map drive

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Stangen

New Around Here
Hi all,
After a while my DS710+ looses connection so I cannot access via the web. Same result via internal IP 192.168.0.XXX or from the outside my home network 213.XXX.X.XXX, e.g. my office.

The DS710+ is configured ok and the ports are forwarded on the router (DLink 655) so that I can access it via the web outside my home network.
- I have not used DSM router config.
- At home it maps up in Finder perfectly ok.
- Firewall and Auto Block on the DS is off.
- The right ports are open (checked via canyouseeme.org)

It works for some while, for an hour - or maybe several hours (same behaviour at . But at some point it cannot be accessed anymore for some reason. Note: the DS is accessible via the Finder all the time, but not via the web interface.

The only solution thus far is to reboot the DS - then it comes back and can be accessible via the web again. For some time that is...

I know that other have had similar problems. I have tried/checked the solutions proposed but still no luck. Any help appreciated.

Brgds
/Niclas

On DS710+, MacOSX 10.6.8, DLink dir- 655