What's new

Beta [DSL-AC68U] Asuswrt-Merlin 386.x Alphas for DSL-AC68U are now available

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Attachments

• Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    Ekran Alıntısı2.PNG
    84.6 KB · Views: 144
came back :oops:

DSL-AC68U_386.01_2-gnuton1_DSL_1.0.5.2 is up and runing since last night.
All things are looking to work properly as they here in the latest beta4. (thanks Gnuton)

The only thing I can not do is to upgrade the firmware on my other DSL-AC68U devices remotely as I was able to do it all that time.
In the remote connection the device responds to applying settings but the update never starts.
I have to go to my other home or to my office to do the upgrade locally.

Is there something changed that I haven't noticed. All that time I was thinking that the reason was because they were betas but that is not the case.

@MatteoPV are you running OpenVPN client?
Have you noticed any issue with it?
I am using the OpenVPN protocol, it seems to me that everything works fine. I am using your 386 stable firmware

Hi, new member on this forum. I m used to merlin firmware, had to use it on bunch of ac88u at my ex job.
I wanted to thank you @GNUton for bringing this to dsl router.
First installed 386.01_2-gnuton0_beta3 on my dsl-ac68u, today upgraded to the 386.01_2-gnuton1 stable.
I didn't have had the time to test stable release yet, but I had a problem with skynet on the beta3.
I used amtm for the installation but it didn't work. I m currently using YazFi v4.2.0, Scribe v2.4.3, uiScribe v1.4.2 and entware all installed via amtm.
Instead of using a swap file, i m using a swap partition which is recognized by amtm(Swap Partition /dev/sda2 1954M).
Does anyone have a problem installing Skynet? Is it possible that skynet doesn't like swap partition?

DSL-AC68U_386.01_2-gnuton1_DSL_1.0.5.2 is up and runing since last night.
All things are looking to work properly as they here in the latest beta4. (thanks Gnuton)

The only thing I can not do is to upgrade the firmware on my other DSL-AC68U devices remotely as I was able to do it all that time.
In the remote connection the device responds to applying settings but the update never starts.
I have to go to my other home or to my office to do the upgrade locally.

Is there something changed that I haven't noticed. All that time I was thinking that the reason was because they were betas but that is not the case.
can you please open a ticket for this? I will have a look at it.

Hello, Am planning to buy used dsl - ac68u for low price. i already have ac59u v2 but it doesnt have openvpn policy based routing or advanced openvpn client option. So will dsl -ac68u have advanced openvpn client option? like killswitch with merlin firmware? or is it better if i go for rt ac68u instead? ive been checking gnuton threads and found there were no issues with openvpn client on gnuton firmware. all sugesstion are appreciated. Thanks