What's new

Enable "Enable TX Bursting" in 2.4GHz causes 2.4GHz clients to drop connection

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

I have noticed after 31 hours for clients on 2.4ghz set for channel 11 have reset, just now and the router have been up for 4 days now. I have changed my setting also in the professional tab to see if this helps.

For me. They drop the connection, but reconnect right away.

what do you mean by "drop connection"? do they just drop off wifi, and never connect again?
I updated firmware to 386.2_4 and left my phone (2.4GHz) overnight. In the morning the phone got disconnected.

I tapped "WiFi" button on the phone it would try to connect but somehow the router kept rejecting it.

I tapped "WiFi" button on the phone it would try to connect but somehow the router kept rejecting it.
Let me guess: your Phone is an iPhone! :rolleyes:

So you better DISABLE the "TX Bursting" feature the feature and be happy - solution also true for non-Apple devices... ;)

Let me guess: your Phone is an iPhone! :rolleyes:

So you better DISABLE the "TX Bursting" feature the feature and be happy - solution also true for non-Apple devices... ;)
It's Xiaomi. I've disabled the TX Bursting now the phone has been staying connected.

Thanks.