What's new

Enable Mac Filter Firmware Version 368.4 (Not Work)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Asusrouterlover

Regular Contributor
hi

I used merlin firmware 386.4 last update and I would like to prevent family members to use the guest network (i have 2 networks 2GHZ And 5 GHz)

These two networks are connected to VPN services (yazfi 4.4.0 addon) installed Also. I enable in the guest network ((Enable Mac Filter= Reject)) and enter the mac address for the targeted device :(nothing works and the family member still accesses the guest network did someone face the same problem before?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
MAC filtering works per radio I believe, so YazFi will cause the filter on main radios to be ignored. i'll try and add it soon

alternatively, just dont give your family members the password to the guest network?

MAC filtering works per radio I believe, so YazFi will cause the filter on main radios to be ignored. i'll try and add it soon

alternatively, just don't give your family members the password to the guest network?
great job I hope to see this new future soon in your addon