What's new

Enable samba from wan

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

When I use openvpn, its not working, because it's another subnet. How to add it to the script?
Assuming you're using the default values and VPN server #1 (i.e. 10.8.0.0/255.255.255.0) then try using this:
Code:
#!/bin/sh

CONFIG=$1
source /usr/sbin/helper.sh

pc_replace "hosts allow =" "hosts allow = 10.8.0.0/255.255.255.0 192.168.1.1/255.255.255.0" $CONFIG

Yes, default values and VPN server #1, but this is still not working with vpn :( (from main subnet is ok).
I restarted the routers too.

When I use openvpn, its not working, because it's another subnet. How to add it to the script?
Can you clarify what you mean by this. Are you talking about the router's VPN server or VPN client. Which of your routers is the VPN on?

Can you clarify what you mean by this. Are you talking about the router's VPN server or VPN client. Which of your routers is the VPN on?
On the main router (192.168.1.1) there's a vpn server (your assuming was right: "Assuming you're using the default values and VPN server #1 (i.e. 10.8.0.0/255.255.255.0)").
On the secondary router (192.168.2.1) there is another subnet and a samba share with entware with transmission.
I can't connect with ssh to 192.168.2.1, so maybe it's a vpn issue.

Last edited:
What do you have set for the VPN server General option "Client will use VPN to access"? Make sure it is set to "Internet and local network".

If it is already set to that please post a screen shot of your VPN server Advanced Settings page.

It's was only local network, I set it to both (local network+internet) and everything got OK.
Many thanks!!!