What's new

Factory Firmware

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Csection

I downloaded the latest factory firmware for my x4s7800. I tried to install but I keep getting a msg. "The firmware is incorrect". I am using Voxel's 1.02.39SF. Can someone please tell me how to get back to factory firmware?

I downloaded the latest factory firmware for my x4s7800. I tried to install but I keep getting a msg. "The firmware is incorrect". I am using Voxel's 1.02.39SF. Can someone please tell me how to get back to factory firmware?
What firmware are you trying to download? It should be a straight swap back to standard, latest firmware I can find for the R7800 is 1.0.2.62. Maybe try a factory reset before updating, but you really should not need to, also be aware there are routers like the XR500, RAX80 so typing x4s7800 could bring up something odd I suppose which could be the incorrect firmware but that's a long shot. You could always update to the latest Voxel release then downgrade from that.

What firmware are you trying to download? It should be a straight swap back to standard, latest firmware I can find for the R7800 is 1.0.2.62. Maybe try a factory reset before updating, but you really should not need to, also be aware there are routers like the XR500, RAX80 so typing x4s7800 could bring up something odd I suppose which could be the incorrect firmware but that's a long shot. You could always update to the latest Voxel release then downgrade from that.
Sorry for the delay. Been fishing!
I tried 2.62 and Voxel's 67SF. no luck!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!