Part of the Furniture
I also noticed that the Bandwidth values changed as well. I have a screenshot of before applying the Development branch + Hotfix, but I unfortunately changed the values back to what my screenshot was, in order for the values to be the same when they were changed, so I can't remember what they were changed to. As this is the development branch, I should have taken a screenshot to help troubleshoot if required.
I can’t remember exactly what they had all changed to, but I always have gaming as my highest priority with 35% of minimum bandwidth. Gaming had changed to 5% and file downloads had changed to 30 or 35% (previously 5%) on the download values. Pretty sure it was both download and upload values. I only checked because I had latency spikes while gaming and double checked everything was still working as it should. All ok after I edited again!
OK, I went back to stable, and set my bandwidths in a numerically ascending order, then switched to develop. So I see there is a problem, based on the mess below.While netcontrol and web surfing were as before, min-values were mixed (max is 100% in my setup but I'd assume that these would also be involved) between the classes. As if you take the whole line (up and down limits together) and shift it to another class and so on. Sorry to say but I didn't take a screenshot so I can't tell you which line moved from class a to class b
EDIT: I found my flawed logic. I have fixed it locally, but it's partially intertwined with another change that I'm not ready to push out yet. So I need to brush up on my git stashing first.