What's new

Release [Fork] Asuswrt-Merlin 374 LTS release 47EB (RT-AC68U V3, Lets Encrypt CLI)

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres a bug with the wifi status icon in the gui just realised, I mouse over it and it says wifi enabled but icon is black on n66u latest release and beta.
Checked my N66 and don't see any problem (FIrefox and Chrome). Try clearing your browser cache.

Yep - it's working now !

Just flashed 48E1 on RT-AC68P Media Brigde and all is working like on 46E9 .. no IP connectivity issues anymore !
The main RT-AC68U in Router mode is still running 46E9.

Thanks a lot !
I'm guessing that ASUS tweaked something in the driver for AiMesh and it's affecting MB mode. Too bad. Looks like I'll need to pull the AC68U V3 support (at least for now).

I'm guessing that ASUS tweaked something in the driver for AiMesh and it's affecting MB mode. Too bad. Looks like I'll need to pull the AC68U V3 support (at least for now).
You could try the updated driver from 42095, just in case.

You could try the updated driver from 42095, just in case.
Good idea...but no go. The MB router still fails to complete the connection (the parent router see the MB, but it's not authenticating).
I wonder with all the focus on AiMesh, if anyone has tried to configure a 68U as MB on the 386 code?

Good idea...but no go. The MB router still fails to complete the connection (the parent router see the MB, but it's not authenticating).
I wonder with all the focus on AiMesh, if anyone has tried to configure a 68U as MB on the 386 code?
Like so? Except I only use your firmware on the old N66Us I have which unfortunately none are in MB mode :(

But I got an AC68U in MB mode running 386.1_2 as shown below with no issue.

1615073374378.png

Regards.

1615120804326.png

I have the RT-AC66U in AP mode and the RT-AC68U in router mode. Both have media bridge enabled and both are working fine to me. I use both devices to streams videos to my tv or phones with no problem.
So, i don't if there is a bug in this firmware, or maybe i just don't see it :)

How do you enable media bridge AND router/AP mode at the same time? AFAIK they are mutually exclusive, the router can be in one of those modes but not two of them at the same time.

Maybe I don't understand what you mean. The AC66U is in AP mode and has MB enabled.
The AC68U also has MB enable and is in router mode.
Each device has its own hd attached to it. This way I can stream from both devices to other devices.
PS
sorry for my bad English

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!