What's new

Release [FORK][DSL] Asuswrt-Merlin 386.2_4 GNUton's build for DSL Routers released!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

In traffic monitor last 24 hours the graph is showing twice my internet speed and in the daily graph page it shows double what i have downloaded.

@bake73 please open tickets about this issues. You are among the first users.. so quite sure you will notice some glitches.
it's double the work for both if you write here. In the ticket you and other people can track the progress and we can avoid dupes.

Moreover now that I support two models there could be some confusion on which model is affected by the issue if you write here without specifing the model in the post.
Thanks for testing! :D

@bake73 please open tickets about this issues. You are among the first users.. so quite sure you will notice some glitches.
it's double the work for both if you write here. In the ticket you and other people can track the progress and we can avoid dupes.

Moreover now that I support two models there could be some confusion on which model is affected by the issue if you write here without specifing the model in the post.
Thanks for testing! :D
Will do.

Looking at Traffic monitor it seems to be working correctly and i didn't get a screen shot of it.
I'll check again when the family is not on the internet.

I am using 386.2_4 and I have a problem. I am using the VPN-Failover script to get a possible VPN crash, everything works fine. To use this script I need to add a cronjob to the 'post-mount' file. I add the cron to that file, I use WinSCP. But then on reboot then sometimes all the cronjobs of the post-mount file are loaded and sometimes not. Why??? If I do an abrupt reboot off the power, there are never any problems, but if I reboot from the app or the web sometimes the cronjob I added doesn't load. Where am I wrong ???

@MatteoPV no idea, but I guess you can have better answers if you create a thread just for this, since I do not think this is related to DSL-AC68U itself

I think I have solved it. The problem had to be the WinSCP editor. I switched from internal editor to NotePad ++

Hi,
386.5 is still in beta?
yes, still working on the stable. There are two new models supported and still some glitches on them.
If you are running merlin on one of the already supported devices there won't be big changes for you between the current beta and the upcoming stable.

yes, still working on the stable. There are two new models supported and still some glitches on them.
If you are running merlin on one of the already supported devices there won't be big changes for you between the current beta and the upcoming stable.
Can the DSL-AC68U be set up as an Access Point using the latest DSL-AC68U_386.5_2-gnuton0_NO-DSL-FIRMWARE.trx, or does it still require the Experimental Build DSL-AC68U__gnuton-snapshot-feature-repeater_DSL_1.0.5.3.trx?

Any plans to support recently releases TUF-AX3000 v2? It's paper specs look similar to the first TUF-AX3000, but it's cheap as peanuts (~€100 / $100)...

No, see the stickies for this sub-forum.

No, see the stickies for this sub-forum.

I look, unfortunately I can see nothing... For instance GNUton build support Ax92u, while it is nowhere mentioned in any of the stickies.

Could you point me to relevant post about GNUton builds?