What's new

Free Used D-Link Router DIR-655

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Howard B

New Around Here
I have a used D-Link router DIR-655 for North America that I don't need. It has hardware v B1, and firmware v 2.00NA. It works, just needs firmware upgrade to latest version, and configured/network name changed for its new owner. I have the original box, power supply, manual and setup CD that comes with the router.
I will give it away free, if the new owner will pay for the shipping. Rather than paying costly COD charges, I will be glad to contact the new owner, and provide the phone number of the shipper, to allow the new owner to pay the exact shipping costs without extra fees to the shipper at the time of shipment to save shipping costs.
I would rather give the router away to someone who could use it versus tossing it in the trash can...no strings attached.
Email me if interested hbenes@suddenlink.net

Howard B.
USA citizen, Texas resident.

You might try giving it to Goodwill. There may some component in there that someone wants. Last I knew there was a hack with no firmware fix for it. That was many years ago.