What's new

Geforce now

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

So if I understood correctly, it is possible to set it in any router and not only in what they advertise?

So if I understood correctly, it is possible to set it in any router and not only in what they advertise?
If your router supports QoS and you know how to configure it. It's a bit like how Asus advertise certain router models as "PS5 Compatible" or "Windows 11 Ready", it's meaningless.

I like enabling QoS via Gear Accelerator! This is where serious QoS is on Asus gaming routers. :)

1674082686092.png

Unfortunately, my AX86U doesn't seem to be Windows 11 Ready. Next model AX86U Pro is Ready.

exactly 'who' is getting gamed?.

I can't answer your question at the moment because my computer is running Windows 11 and my AX86U is apparently not ready for it.

Do leggings count as underwear?

Just goes to show how gullible these mugs people are. :rolleyes:

Bet they would die of shock if they had to actually do something constructive with their lives.

Open the following ports to improve streaming performance when using Geforce Now:
  • 49003 – UDP Inbound AUDIO
  • 49004 – UDP Outbound AUDIO
  • 49005 – UDP Inbound VIDEO
  • 49006 – TCP/UDP Outbound/Inbound Remote Input
See the following link for more info:

Do leggings count as underwear?

oh good lord... I really didn't need to see that - or know that...
hit me in the head with a hammer, please... ...

You don't have ROG Ethernet and ROG USB-C charging cables? They are available, but for true ROG fans only.

I'm wondering what SDN stands for in the new ExpertWiFi router?

Must be some Business Accelerator in Expert AiMesh technology.

I'm wondering what SDN stands for in the new ExpertWiFi router?

Must be some Business Accelerator in Expert AiMesh technology.

Oh... at least not MSDN - Mesh Self-Defined Network. :rolleyes:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!