1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

Goodbye To Wi-Fi Router Classes

Discussion in 'Wireless Article Discussions' started by thiggins, Feb 15, 2017.

1. thiggins

thiggins Mr. Easy Staff Member

This has been replaced by the ranker price sort. Just click the "sort by price" link up in the header. You can do ascending and descending sorts.

Dissect what stuff? We've tested the original Archer C7 and the V2.

2. 80211WiGuy

80211WiGuy Occasional Visitor

Love the new method.... Classes were ok at first but, much like you, I completely disagree with "adding" them together to get a "MEGA Class"

3. crashnburn

crashnburn Regular Contributor

And that would be this? - https://www.smallnetbuilder.com/tools/rankers/router/view

This still gives a Single List, Not the Quadrant Graph which allowed us to pick an item at Price Point vs Quality Point we wanted.
    Is there? I'd picked some stuff that way for even under 50$.
    Right now PhiComm 70$ USD is cheapest on the List - No Graph/ Chart.

Hmm.. Maybe I did not see it at the time or find it. Let me check to see if I can find it.