What's new

GT-AC2900 restarts on random occasions.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DesolatePsyche

New Around Here
Hello,

I updated my firmware to latest during summer. Now I keep getting random restarts. Tried manual updating to old firmware, but not really useful as it now auto-updates the firmware.

Anyhow.. Now it just keep doing restarts... few times a day.

Log showed "rc_service: ntp 1667:notify_rc restart_diskmon" .. but I'll give longer log paste next time it does the restart (which I can easily backtrack by seeing router uptime).

Help would be appreciated, otherwise this router will end up going to a bin which I would like to avoid as it cost 250EU

Hello,

I updated my firmware to latest during summer. Now I keep getting random restarts. Tried manual updating to old firmware, but not really useful as it now auto-updates the firmware.

Anyhow.. Now it just keep doing restarts... few times a day.

Log showed "rc_service: ntp 1667:notify_rc restart_diskmon" .. but I'll give longer log paste next time it does the restart (which I can easily backtrack by seeing router uptime).

Help would be appreciated, otherwise this router will end up going to a bin which I would like to avoid as it cost 250EU

Did you reset the router after updating the firmware and configure from scratch?

OE

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!