What's new

GTAX11000, 2 RTAX92U, and AiMesh...

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Yblazart

New Around Here
Hello all.

I just bought an GTAX11000 and two RTAX92u, to replace my AC5300 and my Magic 2 Devolo cpl...

I have a house with 3 levels. I put the GTAX11000 as router close to my ISP box (1Gb/s) and set an AiMesh with the two RTAX92u, by configuring them close to the router. The AiMesh configuration was done correctly, so I moved the RTAX92u's to first and second floor.

On the first floor, the RTAX92 is well connected, but on second floor, it's printed offline !

I was thinking that AiMesh was able to work in daisy chain mode using Wifi, but now I'm afraid that only star configuration is able to work, and it's difficult to put a cable between router and second floor.....

AiMesh was a real hope for me because of poor performances of cpl.

Regards.

reset it to factory defaults and try again.
connect it nearby main router first (but not to near about 5m away), then bring it up to 2nd floor after it is fully set up.

I have the same setup and it have been flaky for me if I set the backbone channel auto. Either the nodes go offline or connection lag due to connection between the AIMesh router and the nodes.

You need to fine a single channel that play nice. Mine was 161 with all features enable for the AX band. Took me weeks.

I have the same setup and it have been flaky for me if I set the backbone channel auto. Either the nodes go offline or connection lag due to connection between the AIMesh router and the nodes.

You need to fine a single channel that play nice. Mine was 161 with all features enable for the AX band. Took me weeks.

Hi i encounter the same problem too. Can you please tell me where i can set my channel to 161. This is because i cant find it in mine thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the wireless section, and band 5ghz-2. You should see ssid_dwb.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi i encounter the same problem too. Can you please tell me where i can set my channel to 161. This is because i cant find it in mine thanks
depending on the region where your router is sold, not valid ch. for EU!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!