What's new

Happy birthday to us

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

WD TV Live.JPG
@RMerlin
I first noticed your work back on the wdlxtv forum. I kept the devices, yet they are no longer in use. That forum introduced me to the typical user failing to read the FAQ and hardware limitations of their devices. Daily (it seemed) someone would post "when will there be a software/fw update to enhance the GUI?" and every time the response was "Your device lacks the necessary hardware!"
When my netgear router "acted-up", I gladly jumped to the asus router for your fw!
I thank you for your dedication and supreme patience you have shown in making our devices work!

Last edited:
Happy 8th!
I was a dd-wrt guy until your n66 firmware started gaining traction. Bought that n66 not long after the release, and have been rockin' merlin ever since. No doubt another donation is due!

Cheers,
Kevin

Since I bought by first asus router, an n66u back in the day, I ran merlinfw from the second reboot on. I am so grateful for your efforts and successes, not to mention other devs who have been helpful to creating and constantly evolving the merlin experience from those days, to what we see now. I wish for another octet of wonderful years ahead for eric and the gang!

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!