What's new

Hello all, new, just introducing myself

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

GraFfiX

Occasional Visitor
Greetings, I came to the forum because I am the not-so-proud owner of an RT-AC87U. Just thought I would throw out a quick introduction, doesn't look like it's required but I look at it as a good general practice when joining a new forum. Look forward to posting and hopefully helping some others!

welcome, @thiggins should probably make an introductory forums. If you read around you would see i am not fond of the ac87U because of its internal design with bottlenecks. I am not fond of the AC88U either because of the extra 4 ports sharing 1Gb/s to the CPU when it could have 2Gb/s but i tend to have a few 100Mb/s devices that i can plug in there.

In the mean time do look around as theres a lot you can learn here about networking combined with personal opinion and somewhere you can discuss and ask about networking and network CPU architecture.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!