What's new

Help adblock & AiCloud

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

anthr4x

Occasional Visitor
Hi Guys,
Is there any adblock available for RT-AC87R? Maybe now is possible that we have entware-arm.
Also since the new firmware 378.50 i am unable to use AiCloud>smart sync. I am unable to get dropbox authorize with the router. anyone has any fix or workaround?

Thanks for the info.

Aicloud is not broken.. its working with asus webstorage. Also in firmware 378.49 everything was working perctly. now with the new firmware 378.50 the dropbox function is giving me an error every time i try to get authorization.

2015_02_18_18_43_46.png

Does anyone have a work around for dropbox?
Some type of script that can use Dropbox utilities and backup to my HDD at home. As you know android devices uses dropbox to backup pictures or video. I like the fact that it download/Upload "files" automatically to their servers, but unfortunately mine is full.

I downloaded Dropbox uploader but I don't know how it works. IF anyone have any other way how to make this work, will be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

This script works fine for me. You need to install entware for it to work. If you have entware installed, just type opkg install dropbox-upolader, after that navigate to the entware/bin/ directory, and run the script from there (./dropbox_uploader). You get step by step instructions then, just follow them. After initial setup, the script has to be run as a cron job, otherwise it stops after you close your Telnet / SSH Client.

I have found that the script works better than the AiCloud dropbox support, it uploads faster, and there is no 2 Gb limit (i have dropbox pro, but i could not upload any files larger than 2 GB with AiCloud).

Are you familiar with SSH/Telnet configuration of your router? If you need more detailed instructions, just ask.

Thanks I will give it a try tonight and ill keep you posted.

I have entware-arm and they don't have dropbox-uploader.. would be nice to have it for debian