What's new

Help how to disable DHCP and config 2 ZTE MC7010 routers to Asus GT-AXE16000 statically

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

ASSAD

Occasional Visitor
Hello guys

I have question about zte mc7010 router first let me explain what i have (routers) after will ask the question.

Now what i have is 3 routers. 2 ZTE MC7010 outdoor and 1 ASUS GT-AXE16000 and the 2 zte routers 5G feeding or connected to ASUS router the 2 ZTE one are primary and the other secondary so the question is.

Can i disable the DHCP for the 2 zte routers and make them static but i can even enter there WEBUI from ASUS router and ASUS router handle the DHCPS i don't know if my question clear to you guys ? If you think there's a way yes. How explain to me please ?

I attach one photo each on zte router advanced setting router page and Asus GT-AXE16000 WAN - Internet Connection page.

Thank you guys

Attachments

• Zte router advanced settings - router tab page.jpg
    Zte router advanced settings - router tab page.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 271
  • Asus GT-AXE16000 WAN - Internet Connection (2).png
    Asus GT-AXE16000 WAN - Internet Connection (2).png
    145.1 KB · Views: 264
If i am understanding you correctly, I think you are already on the right track. So first you want to connect to Asus router and go to the lan setting to make sure you are under the right subnet. For example if the ip address of your Asus router is 192.168..1.1 then you connect to your zte routers and set your zte routers's ip address to that subnet. ie. 192.168.1.2 and/or 192.168.1.3 and also disable dhcp. to access the zte router you will then use 192.168.1.2 or whatever you have set.

If i am understanding you correctly, I think you are already on the right track. So first you want to connect to Asus router and go to the lan setting to make sure you are under the right subnet. For example if the ip address of your Asus router is 192.168..1.1 then you connect to your zte routers and set your zte routers's ip address to that subnet. ie. 192.168.1.2 and/or 192.168.1.3 and also disable dhcp. to access the zte router you will then use 192.168.1.2 or whatever you have set.

Thank your reply and sorry for the long reply.

What i did is leave it at bridge mode and disable the DHCP server and leave it a bit with asus router that i enabled the load balancing and it worked even with the default router ip address didn't change it, i do for the two ZTE routers.

Thank you very much for your help.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!