What's new

[?] Help with VPN Director+facebook+instagramm

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

caramba_2022

New Around Here
Hey there.
I have RT-AC68U with 386_7.2
Have a problem to set the policy rules for facebook.com and instagram.com
Tried countless number of addresses - the page is not loaded. I looked in the network console in the browser and took the ip address from there, but it didn’t help either.
Can someone help me to solve this problem?
Thanks.

Welcome to the forums @caramba_2022.

You've blocked Facebook and Instagram? Sounds like success. :)

What VPN are you using? What settings do you have enabled on the relevant GUI pages?

Welcome to the forums @caramba_2022.

You've blocked Facebook and Instagram? Sounds like success. :)

What VPN are you using? What settings do you have enabled on the relevant GUI pages?
probably, you didn't understand my question. the fact is that other sites for bypassing through vpn work and open and there are no problems. but these two can't open. therefore, with the settings everything is in order and there are no problems. the question was what address pool do i need to add so i can open facebook and instagram?!

I understood your questions, just a little humor. :)

But, you didn't answer any of my questions (so that others may have a chance to help).

I understood your questions, just a little humor. :)

But, you didn't answer any of my questions (so that others may have a chance to help).
I have to raise my vpn on a hosting in canada.

Attachments

• rt-1.jpg
    rt-1.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 61
  • rt2.jpg
    rt2.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 57

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!