What's new

Hi!

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Welcome to the funny farm.

Hi all,

I'm Shought from the UK. Nice to meet you all. Found here via a Google search as was looking for some Wireless Router advice which I hope you can help with.

I'll be sure to stick around after as seems like I can learn a far bit from here!

Cya around!
I was going to say ,welcome to the madhouse,but breakingdad beat me to the punch
ps it's not really a funny farm ,they really are experts' but don't tell them that or they will start charging newbies like me for their time

Last edited:
funny farm
noun
informal
noun: funny farm; plural noun: funny farms
  1. a psychiatric hospital.
    "he should be taken off to the funny farm"
  2. Experts in networking.

funny farm
noun
informal
ok not sure if your taking the pi5 out of me but if you are i deserve it so I'll wea
funny farm
noun
informal
Ok cool got that but not sure if your taking the pi5 out of me,if you are I deserve it so I'll wear it

OMG another week of lockdown,,at least,,I am starting to consider googling,funny farms , UNO just for somewhere to go, can you suggest one???

ok not sure if your taking the pi5 out of me but if you are i deserve it so I'll wea

Ok cool got that but not sure if your taking the pi5 out of me,if you are I deserve it so I'll wear it
Not you personally no.
Merely making a fake dictionary post.

Not you personally no.
Merely making a fake dictionary post.

Was that a raspberry pi joke in there or not?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!