What's new

Entware How do i remove transmission?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Furio

Occasional Visitor
Hellow,
I am noob under linux and entware, i want to remove transmission installed on a router with wrtmerlin.
I had problems with an update and i want to remove to start again with a new instalation (reinstall don´t work)
I tried using the command "opkg remove transmission" in the directory "/tmp/home/root#" but it doesn´t work.
The answer is "No package remove"
Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Hellow,
I am noob under linux and entware, i want to remove transmision installed on a router with wrtmerlin.
I had problems with an update and i want to remove to start again with a new instalation (reinstall don´t work)
I tried using the command "opkg remove transmission" in the directory "/tmp/home/root#" but it doesn´t work.
The answer is "No package remove"
Thanks for your help.

Not really sure. But from this list https://pkg.entware.net/binaries/armv7/Packages.html, you may want to try the "opkg remove transmission-package-name" for each of the packages listed below

1615604171772.png

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!