What's new

How long after an ASUSWRT security update before ASUSWRT-Merlin has patched the security holes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

DNN75

Occasional Visitor
I understand it's different for each update, but on average? Is it possible to make it faster by updating security and introducing new features separately?

I understand it's different for each update, but on average? Is it possible to make it faster by updating security and introducing new features separately?

Compare comparable Asuswrt and Asuswrt-Merlin release dates for your model... ought to give you a good enough idea of the usual delay.

OE

Last edited:
Sometimes, it needs to be after the GPL is available (to RMerlin at least) for a specific model. Sometimes, RMerlin incorporates those changes before Asus themselves.

Right now, it is operating as efficiently as possible. No changes will make it better from what I understand.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!