What's new

How to enable custom script on AiMesh nodes?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

helloguys

Occasional Visitor
RT-AC86U, Merlin 386.1_2.

I want to enable custom scripts on AiMesh nodes. But when I put the node IP in web browser and login, it automatically redirects to the main router portal. In the node's log, I found the following, even though the main router has custom script enabled, which indicate this setting is not replicated to AiMesh nodes automatically.
admin@RT-AC86U-76C8:/jffs/scripts# grep services-start /tmp/syslog.log*
/tmp/syslog.log:May 5 00:05:14 custom_script: Found services-start, but custom script execution is disabled!
/tmp/syslog.log:May 5 00:05:14 custom_script: Found services-start, but custom script execution is disabled!
admin@RT-AC86U-76C8:/jffs/scripts#

How may I enable custom script on AiMesh node? Do I have to remove it from AiMesh, enable custom script and add it back in? Or is there an easier way(like, from CLI)? Thanks!

Last edited:
Code:
nvram set jffs2_scripts=1
nvram commit