What's new

I want to enable guest bandwidth limiter but leave adaptive qos, is this possible?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

fearz

I thought guest network have a separate bandwidth limiter but not the case with latest merlins build..if thats the case are these any workarounds for it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Well initially i wanted to enable both qos and bandwidth limiter to limit some devices then i learned that on recent firmware guest bandwidth limiter is a new feature so I thought it may work with qos.

Is there any way even via shell to limit bandwidth speed for only 1 device while keeping qos enabled?

Well initially i wanted to enable both qos and bandwidth limiter to limit some devices then i learned that on recent firmware guest bandwidth limiter is a new feature so I thought it may work with qos.

Is there any way even via shell to limit bandwidth speed for only 1 device while keeping qos enabled?

Hi,
yes, in parental control