What's new

Inseego 5G MiFi M2000

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

Aqualung

Occasional Visitor
Has anyone tried T-Mobile's Inseego 5G MiFi M2000 router? Any feedback? Looking to add this one as backup to my home Internet.

Has anyone tried T-Mobile's Inseego 5G MiFi M2000 router? Any feedback? Looking to add this one as backup to my home Internet.
Just installed a Wavemaker 5G FX2000 (T-Mobile) at a friend's small business as a replacement for Xfinity Cable modem. Couldn't find a great location for the FX2000 inside the building - so the connection isn't great. However, throughput is respectable - around 380Mbps down and 60Mbps up.

Having a problem, however. For the FX2000, Passthrough is enabled (there is a Synology router behind the FX2000.) I'm wondering if this is this the same as enabling Xfinity’s Bridge mode? Unlike Xfinity, remote access to the Synology is not possible. Nor are other features like VPN to the Synology.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!