What's new

Installing Entware?

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

How does one? I cannot find any guide that really explains things.
I get this error:
*** Error: No ext2|ext3|ext4 partitions available. Exiting...

So I need a external USB? Which I already have for traffic saving. How can I see a path?

Sorry new to entware. Just wanting to use this: https://www.snbforums.com/threads/connmon-internet-connection-monitoring.56163/

Thanks!

amtm Step-by-Step https://www.snbforums.com/threads/amtm-step-by-step-install-guide-l-ld.56237/#post-483421

Yes, an external USB drive is required.

I'm almost 100% sure you'll be using other scripts soon, so I recommend you use and follow the guide linked above.

Please start at the beginning and take things step-by-step to get a reliable, working environment. :)

amtm Step-by-Step https://www.snbforums.com/threads/amtm-step-by-step-install-guide-l-ld.56237/#post-483421

Yes, an external USB drive is required.

I'm almost 100% sure you'll be using other scripts soon, so I recommend you use and follow the guide linked above.

Please start at the beginning and take things step-by-step to get a reliable, working environment. :)

Thanks!

Stuck though here:
" Type '/jffs/scripts/amtm' without the quotes and hit Enter
  1. using amtm, install Entware
  2. Wait for Entware install to be completed
  3. Optionally, if Diversion is also required,
    1. Install Diversion (Lite) and it will properly install Entware or
    2. Install Diversion (Standard) and it will properly install Entware and pixelserv-tls too"
Its not telling me the command on installing entware

Thanks!

Stuck though here:
" Type '/jffs/scripts/amtm' without the quotes and hit Enter
  3. Optionally, if Diversion is also required,
    1. Install Diversion (Lite) and it will properly install Entware or
    2. Install Diversion (Standard) and it will properly install Entware and pixelserv-tls too"
Its not telling me the command on installing entware

Just follow the guide. It will get it all installed for you. ;)

Just follow the guide. It will get it all installed for you. ;)

I am :)

amtm is installed, but the part of the guide that says Entware it gives no commands for installing it lol. This is all its giving.

EDIT: ahh I see now, the guide doesnt say press I for the install menu lol

I am :)

amtm is installed, but the part of the guide that says Entware it gives no commands for installing it lol. This is all its giving.

EDIT: ahh I see now, the guide doesnt say press I for the install menu lol

That was a recent addition when amtm was upgraded.

If you want to use Diversion, install it instead. It will also (optionally, you can choose it then) install Entware for you.

You can even do the Diversion install and then disable it (for now) and you will still have Entware installed. :)

If you want to use Diversion, install it instead. It will also (optionally, you can choose it then) install Entware for you.

You can even do the Diversion install and then disable it (for now) and you will still have Entware installed. :)

Thanks again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any addons related to BW watching/monitoring?

Thanks once again :)

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!