What's new

Internet Disconnected when VPN turns on - 386.1 Beta 2

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

wizin

Regular Contributor
I was trying to configure my Torguard VPN which eventually worked by uploading .ovpn via their site
But as soon as it satisficed that connection, I got internet disconnected
I had to reboot,. I touch the VPN side and it goes internet disconnected

I tried using default DNS and tried google one too but same thing

Attached log

Attachments

• log.pdf
    194.7 KB · Views: 226
As a workaround, did you try turning off the WAN and then turning it on again, via the GUI?

Your log indicates you run 2 clients simultaneously.
I suggest you try with only one (1) OpenVPN Client.
At least it makes the log easier to read.

I was trying to configure my Torguard VPN which eventually worked by uploading .ovpn via their site
But as soon as it satisficed that connection, I got internet disconnected
I had to reboot,. I touch the VPN side and it goes internet disconnected

I tried using default DNS and tried google one too but same thing

Attached log
Yeah, I'm having the same problem. For the time being just turn on one and reboot. That will take care of your problem for now.

Thanks, yea its 2 VPN's so works with 1 - is this due to Beta? coz it worked fine in 386.19

I have the same problem when trying to run 2(or more) VPNs simultaneous on my ax86u on the Beta2. 1 VPN will work fine by itself, but trying to run a 2nd will stop WAN completely and need a reset.

I have the same problem when trying to run 2(or more) VPNs simultaneous on my ax86u on the Beta2. 1 VPN will work fine by itself, but trying to run a 2nd will stop WAN completely and need a reset.
Try to toggel wan off/on that should com back again.

I have two TorGuard clients running on my AX88U 386.1 Beta2 it works fine.... but every time you make some changes to it it will drop WAN. But restarting the interface will bring it back up

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!