What's new

iOS app

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

dreba

Regular Contributor
I can recall that the iOS app for my Asus router supposedly have vpn as an option in the app. My android phone has it but not my iPhone. Is this a known bug?

I can recall that the iOS app for my Asus router supposedly have vpn as an option in the app. My android phone has it but not my iPhone. Is this a known bug?
See beta thread here :) , you need to register for TestFlight, by PM to ASUSWRT_2020

I am not reffering to instantguard. I have my router setup as a vpn client, not server.

No. But you can use vpn to get to the router then use the app.

I am not sure if you understand. In the app for Android I can change my VPN settings but for iOS it’s missing.

I am not sure if you understand. In the app for Android I can change my VPN settings but for iOS it’s missing.
I just posted that in another thread- there is no option to change VPN settings in the iOS app at all, just the Android app.

No, the Android app has a link that tells you to use the web gui to setup the VPN.