What's new

iOS Shortcut for Diversion

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

works fine here RTAC-5300

Works a treat on my RT-AC5300 - locally and remotely through OpenVPN server on the router.

BTW - if you have multiple routers - you can install multiple Diversion Adblocker shortcuts - just run the Safari URL in the original post and take option to keep prior Diversion Shortcut/s. You can then go about configuring each to connect to approriate router/s.

You can also "duplicate" an existing Shortcut by selecting the "Edit" text link top left of the Shortcuts App - then press the + box at the top right.

The Diversion shortcuts simply have an incremental number appended to each one's name. Haven't found a way to rename more meaningfully the multiple instances of the Diversion Shortcut.

Great work as usual from @thelonelycoder :D.

The Diversion shortcuts simply have an incremental number appended to each one's name. Haven't found a way to rename more meaningfully the multiple instances of the Diversion Shortcut.
Tap on three dots (...) and then on the settings icon top right (the two-slider icon). Edit name to your desire.

Coming in an update, and I really start to like what's possible with Shortcuts, though limited:

goggcqk.png

Happy that this is working well for iOS devices....but where is the love for Android users? ;):D

Happy that this is working well for iOS devices....but where is the love for Android users? ;):D

Is there an equivalent for Android?

Is there a way to allow key OR password login on LAN and key ONLY on WAN for SSH?
No, Shortcuts only work with user/pass combo.

Which reminds me, I have a new Shortcut for Diversion 4.1.0. Just a moment (or two), need to double check some things.

iOS Shortcut v1.1 is now available

What's new
- More options and simplified menu.
- Version 1.1 requires Diversion 4.1.0.

How to install on your iOS device
See instructions in post #1, once the new Shortcut is configured and working, you may safely delete v1.0 from your Library.

Very nice, thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!