What's new

Issue on Client list

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

pat2

Occasional Visitor
Hi, running merlin fw 386.3_2 on Asus router RT-AC86U.

I have 6 clients connected through a Netgear switch (1 wired (1 Gbps, full duplex) connection between the router and the switch and 6 wired connections between the switch and the devices).
Both 6 clients are reachable and running correctly in the LAN. 3 of them are visible in the client list of the ASUS (1 Gbps connection, POE, full duplex), the remaining 3 (100 Mbps connections, POE, full duplex) not appearing in the client list.

Do I have to make a reset of the router after installing the FW or is it a bug of 386.3_2 fw?

thanks

Last edited:
Clients List is not very accurate and closed source. It's the same in both Asuswrt and Asuswrt-Merlin.

Could also be the switch if it is a managed switch. Clients connected to my old PoE switch do show up in client list.

Since the last update (386.3) all the labels and pictures for clients is no longer there (not a big deal) but when I try to set it back, is not saving the changes, could it be related?