What's new

Issue whit asus tuf gaming ax4200

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

quar

New Around Here
Hi. I need help with this router. When i play something on pc or ps5 router sometimes just stop working for 3 sec. Then i got disconeted from server in game. I take screenshot in logs when it happens. Someone myb know how to solve this problem.
Screenshot 2024-02-10 180934 dns1111.png

Hi. I need help with this router. When i play something on pc or ps5 router sometimes just stop working for 3 sec. Then i got disconeted from server in game. I take screenshot in logs when it happens. Someone myb know how to solve this problem. View attachment 56363

Looks like the WAN connection was lost(?) If so, I'd check upstream components starting with WAN ports/cables/connectors.

OE

Looks like the WAN connection was lost(?) If so, I'd check upstream components starting with WAN ports/cables/connectors.

OE
I do all of this. Buy new cable etc. Problem happend also on wirless. Bc of this gaming router i will get ban on all games as i see.
Other stuf on this log list i dont undersend someone myb can translate me what to do.

Did your previous router do this too? What model was your previous router?

Is this a new router?

How long has it been doing this?

What has changed if this issue is something new?

I do all of this. Buy new cable etc. Problem happend also on wirless. Bc of this gaming router i will get ban on all games as i see.
Other stuf on this log list i dont undersend someone myb can translate me what to do.

WAN connection was exceptionally disconnected. Does this happen with the router minimally configured out of the box... no special sauce? If so, then maybe ask your ISP if they see anything happening on their end.

Does it happen only when you are gaming... maybe someone is 'pulling the plug' on you?

OE

Last edited:
Did your previous router do this too? What model was your previous router?

Is this a new router?

How long has it been doing this?

What has changed if this issue is something new?
First router. Before i just have from my isp. I factory restart modem yestarday. Happend again after factory restart. I use it "out of box" just set wirless settings.

The problem is with your internet connection (ISP) or your modem, not the router. Check the logs on the modem for errors.

Still think its with my isp problem ?
Yes. Check the logs on the modem.

It's worth noting that in your first screenshot you only got a WAN lease of 10800 seconds (3 hours). So maybe it's just a limitation of the way your ISP works.

Latest threads

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!