What's new

It doesn't store Port Forwarding rules

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

MusicaEComputer

New Around Here
Today after a long time I tried to insert a new rule in the port forwarding table on my ac5300rt.
As usual I add the rule I see the rule in the list, but when I change page and come back, the update is missing.
I can't add, delete or modify any rule.
I remember one time there was a save button, but there is not anymore.
Maybe the last firmware update broke something.
Do you have any hint? I searched the forum, but I didn't find any suggestione.

Today after a long time I tried to insert a new rule in the port forwarding table on my ac5300rt.
As usual I add the rule I see the rule in the list, but when I change page and come back, the update is missing.
I can't add, delete or modify any rule.
I remember one time there was a save button, but there is not anymore.
Maybe the last firmware update broke something.
Do you have any hint? I searched the forum, but I didn't find any suggestione.

The save button was removed. It should be saved automatically. Search again, I can't remember any solutions to this issue right now.

The save button was removed. It should be saved automatically. Search again, I can't remember any solutions to this issue right now.

Thanks for your kind answer.

Just an update for others who could have this issue. I was stupid enough not to try the first IT rule. Switch it off and on. After this it started to work again.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!