1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice

Welcome To SNBForums

SNBForums is a community for anyone who wants to learn about or discuss the latest in wireless routers, network storage and the ins and outs of building and maintaining a small network.

If you'd like to post a question, simply register and have at it!

While you're at it, please check out SmallNetBuilder for product reviews and our famous Router Charts, Ranker and plenty more!

It doesn't store Port Forwarding rules

Discussion in 'ASUS AC Routers & Adapters' started by MusicaEComputer, May 22, 2019.

1. MusicaEComputer

MusicaEComputer New Around Here

Today after a long time I tried to insert a new rule in the port forwarding table on my ac5300rt.
    As usual I add the rule I see the rule in the list, but when I change page and come back, the update is missing.
    I can't add, delete or modify any rule.
    I remember one time there was a save button, but there is not anymore.
    Maybe the last firmware update broke something.
    Do you have any hint? I searched the forum, but I didn't find any suggestione.

2. L&LD

L&LD Part of the Furniture

The save button was removed. It should be saved automatically. Search again, I can't remember any solutions to this issue right now.

3. MusicaEComputer

MusicaEComputer New Around Here

Thanks for your kind answer.

Just an update for others who could have this issue. I was stupid enough not to try the first IT rule. Switch it off and on. After this it started to work again.

L&LD likes this.