What's new

It's teaser-time. Because why not.

• SNBForums Code of Conduct

SNBForums is a community for everyone, no matter what their level of experience.

Please be tolerant and patient of others, especially newcomers. We are all here to share and learn!

The rules are simple: Be patient, be nice, be helpful or be gone!

This Pro Plus model has to have a metal grill on the exhaust too - to catch the eventually flying off the PCB radio SoC. Safety first is very important in Pro market. What about dual power supply?

This Pro Plus model has to have a metal grill on the exhaust too - to catch the eventually flying off the PCB radio SoC. Safety first is very important in Pro market. What about dual power supply?
I was venturing into the liquid cooling....

djcj-wcrm-s9-1.jpg

Keep that router super cooled for all the Pro Plus stuff being done on it.

This rig ticks many Pro Plus boxes indeed. The 12x antenna connectors are at the back, right?

This is awesome, but let me get the new Asus wheel covers first.

1663845110113.png

There is a Pro model with Asus logo horizontal all the time like in Rolls Royce... but out of my budget.

This is awesome, but let me get the new Asus wheel covers first.

View attachment 44364

There is a Pro model with Asus logo horizontal all the time like in Rolls Royce... but out of my budget.
Sweet. Do they make Asus-branded spinners as well?? :p

As far as I know, the above list of functions requires redirecting packets to the kernel. ASUS uses Trendmicro software routing solutions to handle these functions. In this case the runner processor does is do cpu load balancing and packet preprocessing like parsing and crc checking...
Thanks. I emailed feedback to Asus complaining that the older RT-AX89X could handle AiProtection turned on and still give me close to 10Gbps wired speeds while the newer AXE16000 couldn't. Hence I returned both AXE16000s. They in turn escalated the issue to the development team and told me they're currently working with TrendMicro come up with a workaround for the problem.

Get an update of what's new every day delivered to your mailbox. Sign up here!